Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

The Master Cleanse its whats for breakfast

Good Morning Friends,


The First Picture is what I looked like on May 1st at 248 pounds...pretty sweet gut right.. The second picture is what I looked like after just a few days of juicing.  The next picture is what I looked like during the second part of my challenge, and the last picture was taken yesterday on day three of doing the Master Cleanse.  Check out the progression for yourself.  Just a footnote, yesterday my son Taylor's best friend Uriah asked me if I was pregnant, so just keep in mind I still have a bit of weight to loose before I am at my goal...And my new goal is to not have small children ask me if im pregnant..Too Funny

Today is day 4 of my final ten days of the 30 day challenge.  Just to recap, I started out May 1st and my goal was to spend the first 10 days drinking nothing but fresh juice straight from my Breville Juice Fountain Juicer.  I was mainly drinking juice from the following Ingredients.  Spinach, Kale, Cucumber, Lemon, Ginger, Carrots, Celery, and some times beets.  Well under the advice of my health care provider, I decided to add Protein to my Juice a couple of times per day, as well as some pulp from the leftovers from the veggies I pulverized.  But since I fell down on my face on Day 4 by drinking a Jamba Juice, and a couple of Super Food Odwallas, I decided to add 4 days to my Juicing, and so my 30 day challenge has turned into a 34 day challenge.  So after the initial 14 days of juicing, which I loved by the way, was followed up by 10 days of eating a vegetarian diet, with Juicing at its core, but I also ate fruits and Veggies, Nuts, Seeds, and Sprouted Grains.  Which brings us to the final 10 days, which is the Master Cleanse.  I had not heard of the Master Cleanse up until the last few months, and the more I looked into it, the more I was wanting to try it.  In fact my original plan was to do the Master Cleanse only, but after considering all that I was wanting to accomplish, I chose to create a modified plan, which I believe has really served me well going into the final stage of my challenge.  


What is the Master Cleanse?  It is a combination of the following ingredients.  Lemon(fresh squeezed), Grade B Maple Syrup, Cayenne Pepper and Pure Water.  So before you start sending me emails, and telling me that this doesn't work, I am not doing this primarily to lose weight.  The Journey that I'm on is to get healthy, to Reboot my system, to recharge it, and to detoxify it to the best of my ability.  The combination of the activities that I outlined above have done just that.  And by the way I feel amazing.  I have a completely clear mind, I am not hungry like you would think that I am and I am not weak.  I have been walking 2-3 times a day, as well as riding my bike, and going to the gym through this entire process.  I have changed the way that I relate to food, I have new and improved taste buds, and I am not a slave to the cravings that once held me chained to my refrigerator most of the day and night.  The Master Cleanse has been around for many years and many people have done it and had great success doing it.  For more information on the master cleanse check out www.mastercleanse.org It has been called the Lemonade Diet, the Beyonce diet, and the maple syrup diet, but they are all the same, and the idea is that you sip this spicy lemonade throughout the day, so you never get low blood sugar, and the lemon and cayenne pepper go to work on breaking down mucous, and removing toxins from your body, while the nutrient rich, sucrose rich maple syrup gives you the energy you need to get through the day.  The daily amount of Lemonade you drink gives you just under 1,000 calories a day, so it is not a complete starvation cleanse, you stay amazingly satisfied, and like I said I feel amazing.  I would love to know if any of you have tried this cleanse before, and with what results.  I will continue to update this blog over the next six days to let you know how I am feeling.  I hope you are all enjoying vibrant health, and thank you again to all of my friends who have begun there own reboot, and I look forward to seeing the results of your journey.


Blessings


Michael Lisle

2 comments:

  1. YOU ARE A ROCKSTAR!!! I was so ready to give up today and now you go and turn up the heat. Thanks, Miguelito!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No Problem my friend, I am really doing quite well doing the master cleanse. I cant believe I am doing this, I never would have thought it was possible for me to do this, thank you for the inspirato when I needed it most my old friend.

    ReplyDelete