Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Fit4Good "Its All About Balance Baby"

Good Morning Friends,


As you may have noticed from reading my previous post's I always start out by saying good morning friends, and most of the time I post at night, well I always read my friends post's in the morning so I figure you guys do as well, besides its morning somewhere right.  I have no idea why I felt it necessary to explain myself, but I am having a tough time figuring out what I want to say first, so I am just waisting time with idle banter, until the good stuff comes pouring out of me..OK......any time now........enter in the theme from Jeopardy, as the clock begins to run out on your interest in this blog..here goes..


As I have stated in previous post's my hope is to inspire one or more of you to believe that you can feel better than you do right now.  I know it is tough to imagine feeling better when you suffer from chronic conditions, such as asthma, joint pain, irritable bowl syndrome, chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia, depression, any kind of foot pain, swollen legs, restless leg syndrome, sleep apnea, obesity, and the list goes on and on.  You may suffer from type 2 diabetes, hypothyroidism, or any of the many ism's that are out there.  If I have left out your particular type of chronic condition I am sorry, for the sake of time, who could list all of them.  But I believe that we can sum up by asking the following.  Do you feel like garbage just about everyday, and it is all  you can do just to get out of bed, and limp through your day, without breaking down in tears do to the feeling of hopelessness you are used to experiencing day in and day out.  I can relate, I have experienced profound depression, seemingly unending pain, where the only medication that can make you feel better is slowly making you sick.  In fact most of the drugs that are out there, and are prescribed for chronic conditions actually are making you sicker....This Sucks Right?


I began my Reboot on May 1st and have run into a few snags along the way, but for the most part, I have experienced a profound life change during this Reboot.  I am off of my anti depressant completely, no longer have heart burn, which was a real drag.  I am completely off of pain killers, which for any of you who have experienced chronic pain, can attest that this is no small feet.  About 2 years ago, actually a bit longer than that now, realizing that I needed to get some help, because I was having to take way to many pills a day just to feel normal.  I began taking Vicodin for pain, due to knee pain.  I have had 3 knee surgeries now, and have had a biceps tendon reattached to my elbow.  It began innocent enough, but after years of taking them, at the end I was taking about 20 pills a day.  I have heard of people taking way more than this, but for me this amount was plenty, and I was getting very, very sick.  My liver was not functioning very well, I was very swollen all of the time.  I even experienced feelings of heart attacks, my feet would swell up to about 5 times there normal size.  I had to be taken to the hospital from church one day about six years ago, because I think that I ran out, and I just fell over, and felt like I was going to die.  Fortunately I got help.  I went to a clinic and got on Methadone as a replacement for the Opiate Pills I was taking.  Now some of you may not be familiar with Methadone.  Most people just say, that I traded one addiction for another.  While this may be true, Methadone does not have any harmful side effects to the liver, or to any other organs.  After a week or so of getting your dose adjusted you basically feel normal after taking it, without any feelings of euphoria, or any other effect that would make you want to abuse it.  One of the other great side effects of taking it, is that you no longer have the urge to take more pain pills than you need, if you should end up needing them again.  I actually did need them again.  I got my right knee scoped I believe in December of 2010, and then my left knee in January.  I took the recommended dose just as I was prescribed, and it seemed to not have any special hold on me anymore, and I attribute that to Methadone.  I have been able to kick all of my prescription medications except for two.  One of course is Methadone, which I have been having my dose cut every two weeks under supervision of a doctor.  The other is Testosterone.  One of the unfortunate side effects of taking Methadone is low Testosterone.  When I went in to get tested for levels, they found that I had the levels that men in there 80's have.  I definitely was feeling it too.  So I do plan to get completely off of this as well, I am not there yet.  The reason that I am including this kind of information is that I want you all to get the whole picture, and when this transformation has run its course, a triumphant Michael Jordan Lisle, will have completely removed the shackles that have kept me prisoner under the guise of helping me to feel better.  And thats the point isn't it to FEEL BETTER..WOULD YOU LIKE TO FEEL BETTER TODAY?

How can you start feeling better right now?  I know this sounds like a tall order, however the verdict is in.  Just by replacing some of the processed food that you have been eating with some healthy, organic, and raw food, you can start feeling better immediately.  Now before I lose you, do to that reaction that most people seem to have, which is yeah right buddy, this is not for me.  I want you to just trust me for just a trial period of time, and just test out whether you can start feeling better, and I am here to tell you that you can, and will.  

Start your Day with the Mean Green Juice.  You know the one.  Spinach, Kale, Carrots, Celery, Lemon, Ginger, Cucumber, and apple.  It is a Rockin Juice, and it is full of amazing nutrients and enzymes that are guaranteed to make you feel more alive than you have felt in a long time, or even ever.  Make a commitment to do a Reboot, as seen on the Movie, Fat Sick and Nearly Dead, click hear to watch the movie on Hulu.

 

This Movie has inspired hundreds of thousands of people now, and I believe that it is a great start for most people.  You may have some or even most of the conditions that I listed above, however most if not all of them are completely reversible if you give your body a chance to heal, and a chance to recalibrate to give you the much needed energy you will need to go to the next level.  The next level is living a new balanced life, where it is no longer takes you much time, or forethought to put together a healthy meal for yourself and your family.  You have plenty of energy each day to exercise, and get the things done in your day that truly bring you Joy.  

I am finding that this process has been just the beginning for me.  I am open to what God has in store for me, and I get that my happiness has been about my circumstances, and that is no way to live.  God wants us to experience joy and a peace that is beyond understanding.  For me, it is about being in service to my friends, family, and my extended church family.  I love to worship, and play my guitar to glorify my creator.  I now have plenty of energy to do so.  I love spending time with My Wife Tricia, and playing with my Children, Jordan, Madison, and Taylor.  I now have the energy to do all of that.  Balance is the key to all of this, but getting started was the hardest part.  I needed to accept that what I was doing wasn't giving me the results that I was looking for, and I needed to do something different to achieve a different result.  Doing this 30 day Challenge has been the ticket for me, and I believe that when it is over, that I will have changed so much, physically, mentally, and spiritually, that you wont barely recognize me.  How does that sound to you?  How would you like to have such a profound transformation that happens in just 30 days, that lays the foundation for you living the life that you have been dreaming about?  I am here as living proof baby, If I can do it...SO CAN YOU... LET ME SUPPORT YOU TODAY.  I want to encourage you, coach you, and believe in you, even if you don't believe yet.  Email me, post a question on here if you have one, and lets get going...Who's With Me?  Will it BE YOU?

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment